GOLDFISH IN GATORADE BOTTLE, NEED HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2020
Ohio
hey, i had a idea a gold fish but i never had an aquarium before i seem online people people keeping goldfish in Gatorade bottles and decided to give it a try, ive purchased 2 common gold fish and put them inside a Gatorade bottle however 1 of them has died in a few hours and the other one isn’t looking so good, have any recommendations!!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
?
hey, i had a idea a gold fish but i never had an aquarium before i seem online people people keeping goldfish in Gatorade bottles and decided to give it a try, ive purchased 2 common gold fish and put them inside a Gatorade bottle however 1 of them has died in a few hours and the other one isn’t looking so good, have any recommendations!!

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Profile says he's 13 yrs old.

Can you return the goldfish to the store you bought it at? If not, you will need to purchase an aquarium that is large enough to keep this fish as well as a filter, water conditioner, etc.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
We all started somewhere and we all have made mistakes along the way. Give him some credit for asking if he’s not trolling...
If he replied in the yes I'm serious then I would try giving some sort of advise such that D deeda left. But until that point I'll assume it's a troll. I find it hard to believe in fact. I may be wrong but it's my choice to ask if they are serious.

Reactions: beau1990

Jacob6556

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2020
How dumb can someone be!! Like if anyone for a second this fish can just live in any bottle and be fine then there crazy!! Please just put the back where you bought it from and never buy a fish EVER AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store