Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All Elite Wrestling came to Philadelphia last night and the place was packed.....at one point the fans in attendance broke into a "F Ben Simmons" chant....cute way of expressing their disdain for the 76ers player.
It is also a play on the recent chants at pro and college football games where the fans voice their opinion of joe biden lol.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a BLAST doing this video! It's awesome to be a WWE fan and dream of matches that we think would have been good! I discussed my top 10 dream matchups I thought would have been cool. It included some cool honorable mentions which include AJ Styles vs Triple H, Stone Cold vs Brock Lesnar and more!
Some of my dream matches include Sting vs Undertaker, Rock vs Roman Reigns and more! Why are these dream matches? Click the link to find out more!
Also, who got released from WWE today? Find out my thoughts on all the superstars who were released from contract today!
To watch, simply click the link below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
So what do you think about the latest round of firings by the top brass in the company?
Surprising especially Karrion Kross. They pushed him to the top in NXT then he comes to RAW and Vince had no idea what to do with him. Keith Lee doesn't surprise me though, Vince began to sour on the idea of him being a big star when news came out that he had heart issues. He probably thought of Lee as a liablity in the ring and released him for his safety. Nia Jax I thought was safe since she is the rock's niece but she was very vocal and spoke against the covid 19 vaccine and to make matters worse a lot of women said she was unsafe in the ring. But I liked her she could have been the one to defeat Lynch for the title at Wrestlemania should Rousey decide to sit another year out. Ember Moon another talented youngster let go. Everyone else I pretty much don't know or know much about to care.
Something tells me with all these roster cuts, Vince is going to sign another part time legend to a contract. It's probably The Rock to make a few non wrestling appareances before Wrestlemania 39. Or hopefully Ronda Rousey. WWE needs her to get the women's divison back on track on Raw. There aren't many part timers left.
I like that they brought back the Monday Night Raw recaps on Smackdown and the Smackdown recaps on Raw like they did when I was a kid.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store