Goliath update...

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
Well guys this will be the last time you see me post on this one. This morning, my big guy had past away....I am making this post with the heaviest of hearts. I believe he had injured himself on a the driftwood, maybe he got spooked or it fell and it spooked him. He has some bleeding and bruising on his bottom area. Unfortunately idk the exact reason but he is gone. I appreciate the love and enthusiasm u guys showed him on this post thru the past several years...... Now begins the next chapter of the tank. 7 years and weighed just over 30lbs.

View attachment 1509704

View attachment 1509705

View attachment 1509706
i mean yout tank is small for him tho that guy basically need much2 bigger tank than other monster fishes

• Angry
Reactions: Simonas

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
i mean yout tank is small for him tho that guy basically need much2 bigger tank than other monster fishes
Really I would love for u to show me someone that has had theirs 7+ yrs and is in a tank bigger then mine because I believe you will find that it's not souch the size but the shape but I'm sure u have one even bigger then mine and in a much larger tank, correct? Ur speaking from experience yes?!

Reactions: jjohnwm and Simonas

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
why you gotta be so mad man ?
Because your arrogance and ignorance is too overwhelming for most to comprehend so it should be expected on the other hand for me I rather u prove to me u have some experience in what ur talking about because it's why ur saying what ur are saying correct?

Reactions: Simonas

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
Really I would love for u to show me someone that has had theirs 7+ yrs and is in a tank bigger then mine because I believe you will find that it's not souch the size but the shape but I'm sure u have one even bigger then mine and in a much larger tank, correct? Ur speaking from experience yes?!
I dont think mine is bigger than yours but , i got 3 gaft , in my 6m x 3m x 1.7m tank , 1 of them still hit the glass and died soon after …

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
Because your arrogance and ignorance is too overwhelming for most to comprehend so it should be expected on the other hand for me I rather u prove to me u have some experience in what ur talking about because it's why ur saying what ur are saying correct?
Idk whre my arrogance is tho but okay …

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
And im sorry if you think im arrogance or somthing i just dont know where my mistake is

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
And im sorry if you think im arrogance or somthing i just dont know where my mistake is
In the fact u believe I did or was doing something wrong without finding out the basics about his situation. The one you posted is a nice fish but also a small fish get back to me once it's over 3' until then keep trying and keep it to yourself until u can prove otherwise bud. Ur probably a 21 or 23 yr old kid so it's ok it's part of learning. I made similar mistakes when I was that age too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store