Goliath update...

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
In the fact u believe I did or was doing something wrong without finding out the basics about his situation. The one you posted is a nice fish but also a small fish get back to me once it's over 3' until then keep trying and keep it to yourself until u can prove otherwise bud. Ur probably a 21 or 23 yr old kid so it's ok it's part of learning. I made similar mistakes when I was that age too.
Yeah also try to be calm in any sistuation this community is ooen to every world so maybe my english is bad or something so you nay think im arrogance .. , and also the gaft that died was around 18 cm when i put in my big tank so thats why i commented “you need bigger tank” in the post that you made

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I dont think mine is bigger than yours but , i got 3 gaft , in my 6m x 3m x 1.7m tank , 1 of them still hit the glass and died soon after …
And if u knew anything about them u will eventually be left with one so make ur peace today with the fact the likelihood ur fish surviving to over 3' in length is slim at best that's why I said get back to me when you gone past what I have done and longer as well. Yours are still babies anyone can get them to 2' now get past 3' bud. That's ur arrogance my man.

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
In the fact u believe I did or was doing something wrong without finding out the basics about his situation. The one you posted is a nice fish but also a small fish get back to me once it's over 3' until then keep trying and keep it to yourself until u can prove otherwise bud. Ur probably a 21 or 23 yr old kid so it's ok it's part of learning. I made similar mistakes when I was that age too.
Yeah i’ll try my best to keep this fish alive , and i’ll try my best to keep them bigger than yours 🫡 , peace
, also i’ll update them until they met their death 🙏🏻

image.jpg

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
And if u knew anything about them u will eventually be left with one so make ur peace today with the fact the likelihood ur fish surviving to over 3' in length is slim at best that's why I said get back to me when you gone past what I have done and longer as well. Yours are still babies anyone can get them to 2' now get past 3' bud. That's ur arrogance my man.
Maybe you dont get what i meant ? , what i mean is i got gaft smaller than yours and i put em in that big tanks and 1 of them still manage to hit the glass , thats why i commented “you need bigger tanks”

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Maybe you dont get what i meant ? , what i mean is i got gaft smaller than yours and i put em in that big tanks and 1 of them still manage to hit the glass , thats why i commented “you need bigger tanks”
What u will come to find out is that keeping them in anything other then a round/cylinder shaped enclosure is no conducive for their overall success bud. All the guys that have lost theirs wasn't because of the tanks size but it's shape. I attribute that plus a few other things to my success. Urs are still babies that's why I said get back to me when they are over 100 cm. Hopefully u will be more successful then I was but that is still left to be seen. That's why I said ur arrogant thinking it's the enclosures size more that he died from. A few simple questions would have given u the appropriate information and saved u from making that original comment. Regardless we all look forward to seeing your fish's success!

simailungkap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2023
What u will come to find out is that keeping them in anything other then a round/cylinder shaped enclosure is no conducive for their overall success bud. All the guys that have lost theirs wasn't because of the tanks size but it's shape. I attribute that plus a few other things to my success. Urs are still babies that's why I said get back to me when they are over 100 cm. Hopefully u will be more successful then I was but that is still left to be seen. That's why I said ur arrogant thinking it's the enclosures size more that he died from. A few simple questions would have given u the appropriate information and saved u from making that original comment. Regardless we all look forward to seeing your fish's success!
THANK YOU :D

Reactions: fishtankphil
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store