Santa Fe Discus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Counter sunk the screws where the glass will come in contact. Almost done with the box frame. Now to water proof

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

Looking Awesome, Can't believe how quickly you are progressing, usually a MFK build is all talk and little action or Bam here is the finished project, I love that every time I pop on I see an update!

Santa Fe Discus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Looking Awesome, Can't believe how quickly you are progressing, usually a MFK build is all talk and little action or Bam here is the finished project, I love that every time I pop on I see an update!
Thanks. It was all I could think about for 10 months. Week one is done. I still have to see if holds water

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Looks great man. I like the way you are constructing it, and the detailed thread.

Reactions: Santa Fe Discus

Santa Fe Discus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
I love pond armor, this stuff is amazing. Wasnt going to do anymore today but I hate the dry time and I really wanted to start fiberglassing tomorrow, then a little every night. Up to this point was actually the easy part. Most important part is next. Making it water tight. The technical part is next. Over flow and in take.

Pocket holes gone. Well almost. Gone enough.

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

Santa Fe Discus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
I find the way you are making the frame a little on the strange side however Perhaps you know something I don't about how you are doing it. I love the dimensions though and that stand looks strong enough to hold your house! Can't wait to see how you progress with this project
I was worried about the stan not being strong enough, you made me feel a little better about it

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Dang looks good can't wait to see it done great job

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store