What would you grade my flowerhorn

LouhanKp

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
It's about you bro.If you like red and big kok fish with solid flower line it is a very nice fish.For example i am posting 2 pics below.First one is my red dragon fish with nice red color but not so pearly and second one is my R.I.P pearly red dragon but he lacks a instense red.Loved them both .) Don't care about that grading stuff.Your fish is gonna a monster :) (by the way don't get me wrong I am not meaning it's a low one it would be called a mid or high grade fish in my opinion).I just don't like to "grade" fish.Grading is for Thai breeders with their gimmicky trading plots and chea ts

20170805_164345.jpg

20170630_044227.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMoneyTank(TMT)

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
It's about you bro.If you like red and big kok fish with solid flower line it is a very nice fish.For example i am posting 2 pics below.First one is my red dragon fish with nice red color but not so pearly and second one is my R.I.P pearly red dragon but he lacks a instense red.Loved them both .)Don't care about that grading stuff.Your fish is gonna a monster :) (by the way don't get me wrong I am not meaning it's a low one it would be called a mid or high gradefish.I just don't "grade" fish.Grading is for Thai breeders with their gimmicky trading plots and cheats
Very interesting thank you aswell the red is getting brighter by the day. Aswell as his hump lol not a bad buy for £8.99

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store