330 gallon setup and sump build

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I'm thinking what the hell did I get myself in too with this
Nah, nah man. You can do this. It sounds difficult because it's so hard to describe in writing. Once you actually hold all the parts in your hand, and you can SEE everything, you'll instantly understand how it all goes together. It's MUCH easier than it sounds when you're reading about it on MFK.

Reactions: jvc66

jvc66

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2015
NJ
Nah, nah man. You can do this. It sounds difficult because it's so hard to describe in writing. Once you actually hold all the parts in your hand, and you can SEE everything, you'll instantly understand how it all goes together. It's MUCH easier than it sounds when you're reading about it on MFK.
lol I got this. I just did a double take when I walked into the room where it finally hit me where my brain registered "man that's a lot of stuff!"

I'm pretty pumped for the tank to be finished to get rolling. Just need to get a few odds and ends and I will be good to go since all the big stuff has been taken care of.

jvc66

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2015
NJ
Thinking about how the layout will work. I'm liking how the socks are. A little easier to change and won't have to mess with the tank and drill anything. Pumps will be in the center with mesh bags over the intake. Heaters should be ok under the socks like that right? ragin_cajun ragin_cajun image.jpg

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
+1

jvc66 jvc66 its the same exact thing he said to me lmaoooo almost word for word

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
You won't need mesh bags over the pump intake.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Id go with more smaller bags than larger laundry bags....easier to move around atleast for.me it was

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store