about fed up, getting driftwood

warmouth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
missouri
I soaked the Driftwood I found out of a creek in Saltwater in a big plastic storage container for two weeks changing the saltwater every 3 days and then left it outside on a tarp in the rain for a couple of days (it was spring) and it worked wonderfully for my freshwater fish.

mopani

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
Earth
see we have one river, but no access to it unless you got to boat launch, though you can only walk a little bit before it gets cliffy. the way this river is, is well no bigger boat can fit. so unless i am john boating it, I wont be find good pieces

Skittle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2012
PA
This is my stump i colected from outside its the centerpece of my 45 gallon tankImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1366670306.787015.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1366670316.785910.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1366670326.164640.jpg
As you can kinda see i have it weighted down by wegin it in to the gravel best i cuold and also have a twig jamed up on the center brace

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mopani

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
Earth
What do you think, mopani?

Jelousy comes to mind, lol when i have time i am going to all the boat launches I can find. and walk the shores untill i find a copperhead, hahaha, i live on less that half acre, so no front yard finds. Aunt has 60 acres and scowered them twice, nothing good, but guess it would be almost impossible to scan every inch of her land, some of it is deep thicket

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So you guys are saying just boil any old stick you find on the ground? Im going to go out and find a nice big stick and boil it? Thats it? Any kind I shouldnt pick up?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Skittle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2012
PA
Jelousy comes to mind, lol when i have time i am going to all the boat launches I can find. and walk the shores untill i find a copperhead, hahaha, i live on less that half acre, so no front yard finds. Aunt has 60 acres and scowered them twice, nothing good, but guess it would be almost impossible to scan every inch of her land, some of it is deep thicket
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store