All glass 11ft

bigfish 2017

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2017
A quick update on the fish in the 11ft, 2x 7-8" tiger Oscar's, 3x 4-5" red tiger jaguar cichlid 2x females and 1x male, 1x 9-10" Clownknife, 6x 6-7" jack Dempseys, their colors are amazingly blue for regular Jacks.

bigfish 2017

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2017
any update?
I'll be posting some recent pics in the new year, the only new additions I've added are a 2" pair of jags and 2" pair of polleni cichlids aka black diamond cichlids. Their in a sectioned off part in the tank as for the baby jags I made the mistake off releasing them directly into the tank but luckily they have been hiding and eating withing the rocks for the past 5 weeks so that'll be interesting to see the jags interact with the red tiger jaguar cichlids that are around 6-7" (two females and one male)

bigfish 2017

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi guys, a quick question, I was wondering how long this tank off mines would last, in terms off the silicone, it's brand new, and the glass is optiwhite so that shouldnt give way any time soon right, I plan to have it resealed every 10 years just because off the amount off water it holds and the fact that it's in my open plan living room. Or do I not need to reseal it? I've read a lot of people saying their 100 gallon tanks have lasted 25-30 years but mines is close to 700gallons so alot more pressure and possible water damage, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store