Another Plywood Build, for my bass

Eric A

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Australia
You sir, are a fine builder. That tank looks beautiful. Plenty of support on that thing as well. And lightning quick build too.

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
goodwork that thing is gonna be sweet. you have built it way beyond whats needed for stregth but as its been said its better to overkill than to underkill cause it will come back to bite you. this is coming together quick. keep it up

Bassinkorea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
South Korea
Eric A;3181479; said:
You sir, are a fine builder. That tank looks beautiful. Plenty of support on that thing as well. And lightning quick build too.

Thank you. I am able to build this thing fast because I work for 4 weeks and then get 4 weeks holiday so I can spend all day on the build. I still have 11 days left before I have to go back to work, so I hope to have most of it complete by then.

Bassinkorea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
South Korea
greengiant;3181953; said:
goodwork that thing is gonna be sweet. you have built it way beyond whats needed for stregth but as its been said its better to overkill than to underkill cause it will come back to bite you. this is coming together quick. keep it up
Thanks. You're right, it's way over built, but I wanted that extra "sleep-easy" security :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store