Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

BALOR IS BACK!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Taker seemed more into this one than the last four, which leads me to believe/hope he seems to think something of Roman. Of course, he knows the behind the scenes stuff, so probably realizes even more than we do what horrible booking led Roman to here. Creative botched him from the break up of the shield until now. Hopefully they do something going forward good.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Being a fan of Roman Reigns... I'm ok with him retiring the undertaker(also a fan of).

What bothers me is they should also retire the "this is my yard" phrase.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Instant heat when Roman came out on Raw and said it though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....could that be partly because most of the fans still are not behind him despite McMahon's best efforts? He even brought the Rock out a while back during one of their ppv shows to try and give the guy some "rub" lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just watched the incident on RAW in which Braun Strohman decimated Roman Reagns.It was a nicely done display of violence until they had to go and ruin it with Stroehman tipping over the ambulance...I don't care how big Braun is he aint turning an ambulance over all by himself.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just watched the incident on RAW in which Braun Strohman decimated Roman Reagns.It was a nicely done display of violence until they had to go and ruin it with Stroehman tipping over the ambulance...I don't care how big Braun is he aint turning an ambulance over all by himself.
I thought the same. At one point you could tell Stroehman wasn't even trying. I was telling myself he would be lucky if he could flip a fiat.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I thought the same. At one point you could tell Stroehman wasn't even trying. I was telling myself he would be lucky if he could flip a fiat.
The backstage attacks was what I loved the most about WCW and WWE during the Monday Night Wars and this skit harkened back to them....all we neded was a little blood smeared on that roll up door rather than the ambulance stunt.
Remember when Scott Steiner sicked a pack of Rittweilers on Sting?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Tamina is back (on smackdown)
Oh good.....and I wasn't previoysly aware that Stephy Mac went full on ECW at Mania and crashed through a ringside table.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store