Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm seeing some decent wrestlers on impact missing a week or two as they try to rotate through them...and that really doesn't include GF yet. However, they have a history of doing back to back tapings(all in 1 week) and air them over the course of weeks/month.

WWE, does let their C-listers and some B-listers sit out alot while the A-listers are on every week.
It also seens that Double J and his gorgeous but talentless and annoying wife are back with tge compaby in some decision making capacity.....bummer.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It also seens that Double J and his gorgeous but talentless and annoying wife are back with tge compaby in some decision making capacity.....bummer.
I've never been impressed with Karen Angle Jarrett But the wrestling under them before was pretty good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never been impressed with Karen Angle Jarrett But the wrestling under them before was pretty good.
.....as a performer,me neither.She is just one of many who has enjoyed far too much camera time than she's had any business having.She is a "Miss Elizabeth" talent at best.....just stand there,make faces and be a pretty damsel in distress on occasion.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
If JJ brought back Dutch Mantel as booker, might be worth watching again. His Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle storyline was great.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
.....as a performer,me neither.She is just one of many who has enjoyed far too much camera time than she's had any business having.She is a "Miss Elizabeth" talent at best.....just stand there,make faces and be a pretty damsel in distress on occasion.
I wonder what happen to Jade? During the time I missed Impact she got chubby, now she has disappeared. I think Gail Kim quit. They also showed Brooke Tessmacker(sp) just a few weeks ago and now she's gone(not even on their rooster(past or current)).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If JJ brought back Dutch Mantel as booker, might be worth watching again. His Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle storyline was great.
Mantel is there,he made a brief tv appearance on this past show but I'm not sure how much say so he has backstage.
I wonder what happen to Jade? During the time I missed Impact she got chubby, now she has disappeared. I think Gail Kim quit. They also showed Brooke Tessmacker(sp) just a few weeks ago and now she's gone(not even on their rooster(past or current)).
I recall their names but not what Jade or Tessmacker looks like.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
PPV results

Strownman(sp) beat Reigns
Jericho beat Owens for title*
Bliss beat Baily for the title
Hardys beat Shamus and Cesaro
Wyatt beat Orton**
Airis(sp) beat Neville by DQ

* Not sure why. Jericho is leaving in a few weeks (Raw/Smackdown)
**I heard Wyatt didn't get the title which is confusing.

Edit: Forgot Rollins beat Samoa Joe

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did Stroeman stretcher Reigns?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store