Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's with the 42nd Street lounge act with the gal in the red dress?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess that was her name.I only turned it on when I saw your mention of Tamina but I saw this gal and didn't sit through too much of her routine before turning back to FOX NEWS lol.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I just want to thank you guys for giviing me my wrastlin news I miss being able to watch it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like whoever is in charge over at TNA must have stolen Dusty Rhodes' old playbook as they brought back the old,long played out bit with the ref getting knocked out during a crucial point in the match....complete with Earl Hebner.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Seems that Jeff Jarrett's Global Force has shut down and merged with TNA.He was not able to secure a tv deal for his company.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Seems that Jeff Jarrett's Global Force has shut down and merged with TNA.He was not able to secure a tv deal for his company.
There has been alot of new talent showing up on Impact, half are from GF the other seem to be new ones. They should turn it into 3 hours then. Not enough screen time for everyone.

I was also reading the WWE is trying to recruit as much wrestlers as they can, which is surprising since they are stuffed already... even with the brand split.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There has been alot of new talent showing up on Impact, half are from GF the other seem to be new ones. They should turn it into 3 hours then. Not enough screen time for everyone.

I was also reading the WWE is trying to recruit as much wrestlers as they can, which is surprising since they are stuffed already... even with the brand split.
I'm not sure if Impact's current ratings warrant a jump to a three hour show and it certainly wouldn't do them any good going three hours just to feature a mishmash of poorly booked nobody's.
It seems that wwe always had the tactic of signing and locking down as much talent as they could.In the past they have signed wrestlers and let them sit just so no one else could use them.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm seeing some decent wrestlers on impact missing a week or two as they try to rotate through them...and that really doesn't include GF yet. However, they have a history of doing back to back tapings(all in 1 week) and air them over the course of weeks/month.

WWE, does let their C-listers and some B-listers sit out alot while the A-listers are on every week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store