Anyone ever get Wife/GF aggro for fish?

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
your not the only one lol mine hate my obsession but loves her oscars and jd. she ignores me when i start talking about them. when i go to a lfs she waits in the cars so i dont spend all day in there.
My dad waits in the cars too! He says hurry up or I'm gonna leave you. One time I was over an hour in my first visit to petsmart. I was stuck in "lines" lol.

-Andrew

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
I get aggro from my hubster all the time for my fish. He likes them but gets annoyed every Sunday when I do my water changes. Hes good about letting me do fish stuff though. I think he is mostly concerned about me spending too much money.....that would never happen now would it? :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fmland

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2009
Chattanooga, TN
My wife thankfully tolerates my fish hobby, not that she enjoys seeing the amount of money spent for upkeep. I wish I could engage her more so that she might start to "like" fish. Thus letting me do more :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rome

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2012
Santa Barbara
Well I got the ultimatum today that I can have three tanks max. Time to replace the 20 with a 120-150g!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
For as much as my wife *****es about my habit, she's the one who bought me by biggest tank. Either way, whenever I pull aggro it's easy to "misdirect" onto my "tank" my 13 yr old stepson...usually he pulls enough aggro on his own I'm in the clear anyways

dani_starr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2012
Cali
Wowsers, I am jealous of pretty much all the men on here. If my boyfriend cared about fish as much as some of your wives/girlfriends do; to the point where he wants his own fish or would choose fish or even had his own tank or favorite species (or helps change the water or anything really that involves fish), I would be ecstatic! :D

AndyD4088

Banned
Jul 31, 2019
Lol! X3 :D
Mine used to love the hobby, but sometime afterwards... ehhh, NOT so much anymore!! :grinno: ;) Lol!

All I got to say to those, who do have the support of their significant other ones... Take Advantage of it NOW, while you still can!! She may just have a little change of mind later?!! (depending how deep you get more and more into it, that is?) :uhoh: :nilly:

For those who still have the support of their wife/GF... Congrats, they're definitely keepers! :thumbsup: :cheers:
I DONT THINK IT WAS THE FISH SHE LOST INTEREST IN???

AndyD4088

Banned
Jul 31, 2019
Lol! X3 :D
Mine used to love the hobby, but sometime afterwards... ehhh, NOT so much anymore!! :grinno: ;) Lol!

All I got to say to those, who do have the support of their significant other ones... Take Advantage of it NOW, while you still can!! She may just have a little change of mind later?!! (depending how deep you get more and more into it, that is?) :uhoh: :nilly:

For those who still have the support of their wife/GF... Congrats, they're definitely keepers! :thumbsup: :cheers:
?I DON'T THINK IT'S THE FISH SHE LOST INTEREST IN!
???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store