anyone know how much a platinum florida gar is worth on average?

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm not getting one any time soon.
I just want to know how much they would be...
All I know about the platinums is they're quite rare, yet I still see a lot of them, they're gonna be more than a regular florida gar, and I know those rare golden/orange ones are like $15k.

^^^GOLD!!!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

achintha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2020
All I know about the platinums is they're quite rare, yet I still see a lot of them, they're gonna be more than a regular florida gar, and I know those rare golden/orange ones are like $15k.

^^^GOLD!!!
a platinum will be about a 1k to 3k range depending on the quality

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD

^^^GOLD!!!
Wait isn't that the gar from Zack catchem all fishing's channel on YouTube? If it is I'm pretty sure someone caught that one wild at some point. Granted I could be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure I seen that fish on his channel.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think that one was from a breeder's website or something, it sold for alot.

achintha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2020
Wait isn't that the gar from Zack catchem all fishing's channel on YouTube? If it is I'm pretty sure someone caught that one wild at some point. Granted I could be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure I seen that fish on his channel.
yeah someone caught it and brought it to predatory fins.Its actually the second one brought there the first was much bigger.

achintha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2020

^^^GOLD!!!
good luck trying yo find one though its like one in 10000.But is like one of the coolest fish to own

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store