Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Can I make a suggestion WOLF2013 WOLF2013 to improve upon what you are doing? I've just watched literally a few minutes of your wolfish video and I had to turn off.

It is so obvious you are reading from some script of some sort, a big big turn off for me.

But worse, you are doing a segment on the wolffish, which, by your own admission, you have never kept!! And then you ask people to ask you questions on the wolffish. Questions which you can only possibly answer by doing a bit of previous research of your own, because you've no first hand experience. Anybody can research!

I don't know if your other videos follow the same pattern, I won't be watching to find out. Sorry.

To immensely improve your channel you need to ditch the script and at least talk about fish that you have kept and have first hand experience with.

You don't seem to get much feedback from your posts, maybe people feel the same way I do, maybe they love it, who knows. Maybe people will chirp in now I have replied.

I wish you luck in the future, I just feel you need to make a few tweaks.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my video and leave a well thought out honest opinion. I greatly appreciate that!
You are right for some of the show I did read from a script. Sometimes I do use a script because I tend to forget to mention things I wanted to talk about. I will try and be more natural. I don't use scripts during interviews, or on the fish I know about.
You are right about the wolffish! I decided to do it merely as a Halloween themed Monster fish show but I should have just talked about what I like about them, why I want one and showed the video clips.
My other videos I do jot down notes before recording but I try not to read from a script.
If in the future, you ever watch my videos, hopefully I will have done better. It is never my goal to leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth. I am so sorry I did that.
-Alex

Reactions: esoxlucius

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome debut of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I counted down my top 10 favorite large growing tetras and characins! I started the live stream showing off my current large growing tetras including my flagtail prochilodus, red hook silver dollar and mylossoma silver dollars! My top 10 large growing tetras include rainbow wolffish, red belly pacu, payara and more! You will have to watch the video to get the rest!! See videos of these awesome tetras! Be sure to watch until the end.
What are your favorite large growing tetras? Post them in the comments!

Reactions: Krismo962

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my favorite cichlids of all time! I discussed cichlids from South America, Central America and Africa! Cichlids mentioned tonight include Uaru, Oscars, Jack Dempseys, Severums, and more! You will have to watch the video to find out the rest! I began the video by showing pictures of my current cichlids that I am keeping now!
I also want to thank everyone who tuned in live tonight!!! Thanks for your comments!
Enjoy the video!!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
It's time to host October's Fish Keeper's Q and A! It will air LIVE Tuesday October 19th, 2021 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT. This is going to be one epic and fun fish keeper's Q and A. Have tropical fish keeping questions that you need answered? I will be happy to answer ALL of your tropical fish keeping questions! Email your questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com in either a video recording or simply text. For the first time ever, I will be allowing LIVE questions as well! I will put a link to my studio in the chat on YouTube and you can come ask any fish questions that way too.
I will also be asking you the aquarium hobbyists some questions that you can answer.
Plus, you do not want to miss my BIG announcement regarding who the first fish keeping guest will be on January 3rd, 2022 on Aqua Alex LIVE!
Mark your calendars! Tune in to October's Fish Keeper's Q and A LIVE this Tuesday October 19th at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Aquarium hobbyists come kick start your week with my fish keeper's Q and A! Tonight LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I will be hosting this month's Fish Keeper's Q and A. You can ask any tropical fish questions that you need answered. Post them in the comments/LIVE chat and I will answer them. If you can't make it LIVE, then email your questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com. For the first time, I will post the link to my studio in the chat and you are welcomed to come on the live stream on camera and ask your fish keeping questions.
I will also be asking you the tropical fish keeper's questions!
Don't miss my MAJOR announcement about who will be the first aquarium hobbyist guest to kick off 2022, it is an amazing person!
What are my current fish keeping plans? I will discuss that and more on this month's fish keeper's Q and A.
Get your Questions and Answers ready! Tune in to my Fish Keeper's Question and Answer LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (links in event description.)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a lot of fun tonight! Thank you to all the tropical fish keepers who tuned in live and asked tropical fish questions and answered my questions! Find out about Parachromis Managuensis aka Jaguar cichlids as I was asked questions about them.
I also discussed my current fish keeping plans for the rest of 2021 and 2022. I will be getting a 180 gallon aquarium. What will go in my 75 gallon aquarium? Tune in to find out!
I also announced that Kevin from Tangled Up in Cichlids will be my first fish keeping guest interview to kick off 2022! :) Looking forward to that. I also showed off Kevin's incredible stocklist. Be sure to purchase from TUIC and tell them Aqua Alex sent you.
Enjoy the video, like, and share!!! Enjoy fish keeper's, click the link below to watch!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a fun species profile!! Come see my gorgeous male jack dempsey as well as other aquarium hobbyists Jack Dempsey cichlids. Photos and videos were submitted by members from the amazing forum MonsterFishKeepers.com! Find out how to keep and care for the Jack Dempsey cichlid!
Why do I recommend people own a JD?
Watch the video below! Click the link to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store