ArttyFish's Out Of Hobby!!! As Well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
With all these CREAM members and people getting out of hobby and selling all their pbass like my good friend Mike, i too ArttyFish is going Out Of Hobby!!
I wanna start a bandwagon where all Cream members and pbass collector sell everything they have and get Out Of Hobby too! I am sick of it people! so all CREAM members follow me and the rest of the recent members cashing out and SELL ALL YOUR PBASS!!!!

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
IMO, if you're getting out of the hobby because all the CREAM guys left, that only meant that you never cared for the hobby and just wanted to be part of the bandwagon to begin with. That only proves that CREAM members were all about showing off and not caring about the fish.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
With all these CREAM members and people getting out of hobby and selling all their pbass like my good friend Mike, i too ArttyFish is going Out Of Hobby!!
I wanna start a bandwagon where all Cream members and pbass collector sell everything they have and get Out Of Hobby too! I am sick of it people! so all CREAM members follow me and the rest of the recent members cashing out and SELL ALL YOUR PBASS!!!!
You should absolutely get out the hobby.......and sell me the hottub.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
IMO, if you're getting out of the hobby because all the CREAM guys left, that only meant that you never cared for the hobby and just wanted to be part of the bandwagon to begin with. That only proves that CREAM members were all about showing off and not caring about the fish.
:WHOA::WHOA::WHOA::WHOA:Ben Please tell me your Just Kidding!!!!!!

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
:screwy:

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
artty that guy called me he's ready for u to bring your broko

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com