Better shots of 700Gal in Garage...

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Each cylinder is 1 foot wide. :)

If I ever have a fish that's more than a foot in WIDTH, I'm turning my pool into a shark tank! LOL

That's what I loved about the tank too...To be able to see the fish swim back and forth from each cube!

I may do a different theme for each tube. Like "Different Worlds" sort of thing.

Corny at best but it just may work out. We'll see! hehehe

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Awesome tank Samps. I for one like the 2 connecting cylinders, it gives a very unique look.
KNH
OH, and welcome to the 750g club!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
What an amazing tank. Is it for fresh or salt?

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
KNH;841698; said:
Awesome tank Samps. I for one like the 2 connecting cylinders, it gives a very unique look.
KNH
OH, and welcome to the 750g club!
Thank you. :) Good to be here... heh

The stocklist will be nothing to amaze anyone but they are my pets and deserve an upgrade after years of faithful service! haha

LARGE BlackBelt
Female Jag
Male Green Texas
Female Red Devil
Male Midas
Female Flowerhorn
Female JD
LARGE Tilapia
Black Nasty (Odo)
2 Johanna Pikes
Uro
Pink Tailed Chalceus
LARGE Common Pleco (Don't have the heart to get rid of him)
Male Jag I'm picking up from JPJN

-And on the "Possible Occupant" list-

Large Orange Pike
Chocolate Cichlid
Parrot
Red Bay snook

I still have the 400gal to get done so if I notice too much stress with the initial group I'm putting in, I'll leave it alone or take some fish out and move them to the 400.

I still have an empty 360 that I can set up also so we'll have to see.

I'm glad most of you like the cylinders. It means I'm not alone in my thinking! haha

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
Damn thats one aggresive stocklist......should look amazing when it's all done.......get some cats for in there!!

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
dougefresh;842231; said:
Damn thats one aggresive stocklist......should look amazing when it's all done.......get some cats for in there!!
I've got a RTC growout I'm working on but I'm still not sure I want him in there.

3 problems:

1) The RTC will get too big to fit through the cylinders at some point.
2) The openings in the top of the tank are smaller than you'd expect, making it impossible to get VERY large fish out after they've matured.
3) Since they are 360 CUBES and are tall as opposed to wide, there may not be enough swimming area for a large cat.

Other than that, I'm winning! LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store