Better shots of 700Gal in Garage...

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
R1_Ridah;842265; said:
Nice way to have two biotope set up in one tank.

One side I would fill it up with WIDEBARS and the other PBASS =-)

You sell this tank to Li...hahaha.... this is what you need for all your pbass and dats.
LOL

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
what are u gonna do if 1 side fails and starts to sag, the only thing keeping it stable is the tubes in the middle.

i'd build 1 solid stand for the entire setup so i'd have no worries. that tank shape is so odd. i still remember the thread when it was up on ebay...

looks cool tho, good luck

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
enjoy it!! A very interesting set up might come out of this.
I really like the idea of 2 dif set up's..

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
Samps;842263; said:
I've got a RTC growout I'm working on but I'm still not sure I want him in there.

3 problems:

1) The RTC will get too big to fit through the cylinders at some point.
2) The openings in the top of the tank are smaller than you'd expect, making it impossible to get VERY large fish out after they've matured.
3) Since they are 360 CUBES and are tall as opposed to wide, there may not be enough swimming area for a large cat.

Other than that, I'm winning! LOL
Yea I didn't really think about that, you could prolly get some of the smaller cats still though like a tig or a jurenese, still got that 400 for your RTC!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
This is going to be so awesome... just absolutely wonderful and glad to see it is all set up in the garage... and then another monster tank.. your garage is going to be paradise with all those tanks.. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store