Bichir Feeding Photos/Videos?

rsandelius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Detroit, MI
One thing I have not seen here in the forums are photos or videos of bichirs feeding! Does anybody have any? I'm going to try and get some good photos/video within the next week... but... come on, guys! Cough 'em up! lol

rsandelius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Detroit, MI
Excellent! I didn't understand the music at all, but excellent! Definitely makes me want to make a video this weekend... has MFK ever had a fish-feeding video contest? That would be awesome!

rsandelius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Detroit, MI
Anybody else? Live food?

mcblack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2005
singapore
loubard love your bichirs, i have notice with my bichirs when i am near the tank and their hungry they seem to open close their mouth, like they are eating something, seen that thing they do in the part of your video

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
a video is kind of hard for live because it takes a while for them to hunt live fish or shrimp, so u would get a bunch of misses but when u get that hit BAM it's exciting to watch. Just fed mine live shrimp today and my ornate's and senegalese are the best hunters in the tank hands down. if i can ever put this on video i will, but definitly need a new video cam first. :headbang2

cmersits

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
Yorktown, New York
this weekend I will clean my tank and make it pretty, then put some rosies in and video tape my senegal and albino. Usually they hunt down the first rosie really quickly so it shouldn't be too hard.

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Mine only seem to take sitting foods. They don't chase live stuff

rsandelius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Detroit, MI
Yeah... now my tetra count is down from four to two. I guess wrestling with that last cory made him like the taste of live fish... lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store