Breeding flowerhorn

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Like these two your selling for 250 I would buy them now if I could get them to Texas somehow I mean these guys are seriously beautiful man I can't express how perfect they are, theirs no possible way you could ship this one time?? Idk I don't wanna seem to pushy but I seriously looked at these guys before but saw *no shipping so I kept looking I remembered them because I kinda worked myself up over them too as I could actually afford them but lately I've been looking around and still have found nothing I don't wanna keep bothering you I just gotta know. Sorry
Look at the previous post those are the pair I'm selling the one picture with both the Flowerhorn are not for sale.

These are 250 and I will ship in spring

image.jpeg

Reactions: Alex562

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
She lays eggs with him the spawned once together but she ate the eggs pretty common for the first spawn for them to eat the eggs. I didn't bother to seperate them. Message me on here your phone number so I can save your number and text you when I'll be shipping.

If you want a known female this is one of the highest quality super red Texas I've seen let me know as well. She is 400 plus shipping

image.jpeg

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
She lays eggs with him the spawned once together but she ate the eggs pretty common for the first spawn for them to eat the eggs. I didn't bother to seperate them. Message me on here your phone number so I can save your number and text you when I'll be shipping.

If you want a known female this is one of the highest quality super red Texas I've seen let me know as well. She is 400 plus shipping

View attachment 1167813
Wow that's also a nice fish I'd love to buy her but I think I'll stick to the flowerhorns for now and ok still getting the whole monster fish keepers website down I'll message you as soon as I figure it out

weston

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015

View attachment 1167813
Hey I sent my number it was really easy I'd just never done it. Hope to hear from you soon

Alex562

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2015
Good job! Your gonna be super happy with that pair! They are stunners for sure!!!

Reactions: weston
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store