Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

boredcpl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
lawrencburg,indiana
what do you have for small tanks? i keep 10 gallon tanks for little tanks. your scale of tank keeping you prolly have like 5-6 125 gallon tanks for fry and hospital tanks.. your set up is awsome better than alot of fish stores ive seen..
love to see more pics of the fish room and tanks.

jsc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
truly inspiring, I drooled on my keyboard.
new to site, but I'm thankful to see and read about this, and would love to stay updated. Maybe people should stop asking about cost. Not really anyone's business.
Jeff

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
boredcpl said:
what do you have for small tanks? i keep 10 gallon tanks for little tanks. your scale of tank keeping you prolly have like 5-6 125 gallon tanks for fry and hospital tanks.. your set up is awsome better than alot of fish stores ive seen..
love to see more pics of the fish room and tanks.
Hey I also keep 10 gallon tanks.

When I was 7 years old my dad gave me 2 used tanks. One of my uncles a farmer in Ontario had built them and the biggest was a 10 gallon.

It remained my biggest tank till my teens.

Bizdaddy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2005
Soquel, CA
Great job! How about a little more info on the rest of your fishroom?

Justin

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
I come home from work everyday and look at this thread to see if any more pictures come up.... it's almost an obsession. I need to see more pics or I'm going to turn my studio apartment into a big fish tank and my girl will stab me. I NEED A FIX.... so please post updated pics... I'm truly amazed at the work you've done.

tetracanthus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2005
Saskatoon, SK.
downset21 said:
I come home from work everyday and look at this thread to see if any more pictures come up.... it's almost an obsession. I need to see more pics or I'm going to turn my studio apartment into a big fish tank and my girl will stab me. I NEED A FIX.... so please post updated pics... I'm truly amazed at the work you've done.
:thumbsup: I agree I for one ( of many I'm sure) ,I would love to see some of these monster fish.
Keeping just about all of the fish you've listed is just a dream for me.
I could never afford to feed these guys let alone house them properly. :(
With that said I do appreciate the pics you have allowed us to view. :naughty:
The Planiceps is a real beauty what do you feed him, besides eel? :ROFL:
How big is your red tail cat? I've seen two in animal world ( medicine hat, AB.) they were roughly 24" long.
What are wallego and aba aba?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store