Catfish For an 80 Gallon

SolidSnek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Northern Europe
Hello

I Love Catfish. Sadly all the ones i like are too big for an 80 Gallon [Flathead, RTC, TSN, Leiarius marmoratus, oxydoras niger]

So if you have seen any of my other threads, they talk about me Getting a Bichir but that is not 100% confirmed, so i decided, that if that plan falls flat i would try to get a catfish so any catfish that could be kept in an 80 Gallon 120 x 50 x 50 cm preferably big and a wet pet.

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Plenty of synodontis species u could choose from... Maybe a dwarf giraffe cat... Stripped Raphael... Group of pictus cats.. Eclipse cat

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Bullhead,stone cat,eclipse cat,mad tom Community tank,northern hogsucker (I know not really a catfish)

SolidSnek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Northern Europe
Hello

I Love Catfish. Sadly all the ones i like are too big for an 80 Gallon [Flathead, RTC, TSN, Leiarius marmoratus, oxydoras niger]

So if you have seen any of my other threads, they talk about me Getting a Bichir but that is not 100% confirmed, so i decided, that if that plan falls flat i would try to get a catfish so any catfish that could be kept in an 80 Gallon 120 x 50 x 50 cm preferably big and a wet pet.
now by Wet pet i mean it could possibly be hand fed this is not a must though and preferably looks like Cephalosilurus fowleri

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
I second the group of pictus cats. I love them. Spotted and striped Raphael. Synodontis are one of my favorites.
Don't forget a cool pleco!!

Bumblebee cats are awesome also. I had a really cool one.

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
now by Wet pet i mean it could possibly be hand fed this is not a must though and preferably looks like Cephalosilurus fowleri
Theoretically you can get just about any fish hand fed if you have enough patience but I think what would best suit you is a bullhead

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store