Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Are you ready? I, Legandary Alex Cardinale am excited to host my inaugural Thanksgiving bash! LIVE tomorrow at 12 NOON ET/ 9 AM PT join me for a fun Thanksgiving Day LIVE broadcast! I will discuss things people should be thankful for, I will give some Thanksgiving shout outs to people who have helped me this year and there will be a special apperance from Chef Alex! Chef Alex will give out turkey cooking tips and 3 delicious recipes! I will also discuss and preview NFL football games on Thanksgiving day!
Join me tomorrow LIVE right at 12 NOON ET/ 9 AM PT.

242616063_5016211398393211_5694767906990352562_n (1).jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
LIVE ON AIR in just a few minutes, join Legendary Alex Cardinale for the inaugural Thanksgiving Bash! I will discuss what I am thankful for, I will discuss what I think everyone should be thankful for, I will give my tips for hosting a LEGENDARY Thanksgiving dinner, and more! NFL football chat! Plus an apperance from Chef Alex who will give out turkey cooking tips and recipes!!! LIVE right at 12 NOON ET/ 9 AM PT! Click the link to tune in LIVE and enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy Thanksgiving!! Missed the LIVE Thanksgiving Bash? No worries! You can watch it anytime today or anytime by clicking the link below! Find out what I am thankful for, what I think everyone should be thankful for, my tips for hosting a legendary Thanksgiving dinner and MORE! Chef Alex appeared to give out turkey cooking tips and 2 great recipes including Broccoli cheddar casserolle and mushroom rice stuffing plus NFL chat! Enjoy the video! Click the link to watch anytime!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Missed the newest episode of WWE'S Dirtiest Secerts? No worries, you can watch it anytime at the link below! I discussed the tragic murders of Nancy Benoit and Daniel Benoit and the suicide of WWE pro wrestler Chris Benoit. In June of 2007, Chris Benoit murdered his wife Nancy and his son Daniel before killing himself. He failed to appear at a WWE ppv and this worried WWE officials! How did WWE find out about Chris Benoit's actions? Tune in to find out. I go over all the details including WWE's reactions to Chris Benoit's actions!
Click the link to watch:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a great debut of my new crime series On The Case with Alex Cardinale! The first crime that I discussed was the Facebook LIVE murder of 27 year old mother of 3 Rannita Williams who was shot and killed while broadcasting on Facebook by her ex boyfriend Johnaton Robinson. What led to Johnathon shooting and killing his former girlfriend? Find out about this case by watching the video! Click the link below to tune in!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a very fun WWE Top 10 video for me to do! I started a new series called WWE Top 10 Best of 2021! I discussed the 10 best feuds of 2021 in WWE! Some of my best feuds include Roman Reigns vs Edge, Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks, Edge vs. Rollins and more! What do I think is the number one best wwe feud of 2021? Be sure to watch the video to find out! Post your favorite feuds in the comments! Enjoy the video, simply click the link below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Can you believe Christmas is just 4 weeks away? It's time to prepare for my inaugural Christmas Bash! The 2021 Christmas Bash will BROADCAST LIVE on Thursday December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! It will be hosted by Santa Claus Alex Cardinale! There will be an apperance from Chef Alex Cardinale who will give out his best cookie recipes and he will bake some delicious treats with us! Chef Alex will show you how to make a Christmas Red Velvet Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing, a homemade Rum Cake and Chef Alex's delicious Spaghetti Pie, all 3 recipes are perfect for Christmas!
Santa Claus Alex Cardinale will discuss late Christmas Present Ideas, have a message for people of all ages, and MORE!!!
Come celebrate Christmas with Santa and Chef Alex Cardinale just 2 days before Christmas!
Mark your calendars Thursday December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT LIVE on my Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

252282740_5154271771253839_7640461642388628663_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast making this awesome Christmas dessert! I showed you how to make a delicious White Chocolate Peppermint Pie! Using basic ingredients you can create a jaw dropping pie just in time for Christmas! Perfect Christmas flavors consisting of White Chocolate and Peppermint!
This baking video uses J.R. Watkins Peppermint extract which gives it a authentic peppermint flavor. Jeremy Stellhorn has the peppermint extract and the authentic vanilla extract as well!
Be sure to watch this video in it's entirety to get the recipe and see how to make it! Enjoy!

Reactions: Krismo962

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Man, the peppermint pie sounds okay and the rum and red velvet cakes are tempting but spaghetti pie sounds appalling.
Are they traditional Xmas foods in your part of the world or just a family thing you like?

I will stick to the turkey, ham and Christmas pudding I think!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Man, the peppermint pie sounds okay and the rum and red velvet cakes are tempting but spaghetti pie sounds appalling.
Are they traditional Xmas foods in your part of the world or just a family thing you like?

I will stick to the turkey, ham and Christmas pudding I think!
Spaghetti Pie is actually pretty good. It's an Italian dish, I am Italian. It's not a dessert not really a pie either.
It's basically spaghetti that gets mixed with eggs, parm and mozzarella cheese and seasoning then put in a pie dish or baking pan topped with sauce and cheese and baked in the oven.

Reactions: Ogertron3000
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store