Ever been bitten by a snake?

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
been bit for real by black widows twice and by a brown recluse once been stung by scorpions like 7 times. been bit by hognose snakes and bull snakes.
BULL SNAKES SUCK
been sting by a cowkiller that was the worst ever

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
RadleyMiller;618886; said:
you made it sound like it bit you. I hate people that get a dry bite and think they are invincible. Most people bitten by rattlesnakes are drunk.

Effin a right............one of my buddies had a pet rattler and had beer muscles and stuck his hand in the tank.......................well now after about 5 surgeries he has a permanent hook middle finger.................kinda funny.............but dumb as rocks at the same time.........:screwy: :WHOA:

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
I've owned a bunch of snakes and from now on i will be sticking to tree snakes and arboreal species..............all the bite but a whole hell of a lot less pain in the long run.........Plus I love watching my snakes hang from their tail and wolf down a mouse or (________________).................:D :headbang2 ;)

Snake_Eyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Nebraska
I've been bitten by a Jungle carpet python and a Amazon tree boa.

big train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Chesapeake V.A.
Yeah i have been biten by wild garden snakes and many pet store types the most painful and memerable was a carpet python a 7' footer:WHOA: it was it hurt bad but the scariest was when i was a kid i had 4 tokay geckos all bite and hold on to my hand at once:cry: i had no experience with them i did not know they could bark and bite it scared the health out of me.:irked:

Danyal

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2006
woodland, ca
<My wife once bit me...........>
:ROFL:
i've been bitten by kingsnakes, golpher snakes(the worst by far) fence lizards, alligator lizards, a few spiders, a bark scorpian, skinks, geckos, anoles and my pac-man frog once tried to eat my middle finger :WHOA: i've been bitten more times and by more things than i care to remember, but hey it's just part of the learning experience and so far i haven't been bitten seriously by any big snakes(over 5foot) or venemous but i figure thats just because i don't have much expierence with them but my day will come.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
My boss had to get stitches when the Porcupine bit her. Some girl got fired because she tried to feed the Burms when she wasn't supposed to and got nailed and had to get stitched up.

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
my cali king bite me a few times got tired of it and wore gloves didnt really hurt just a bit of a shock did more damage banging my hand on the tank furniture from flinching little bugger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store