Fish Room Tour 2016 | SA CA Cichlids

Aqua Nut

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Join us as we visit the fishroom of a monster fish keeper. This fish room tour features over 9 different aquariums. We are guided through this monster fish room tour of a true monster fish keeper. Dave shows off his amazing collection of gorgeous, huge South American cichlids and Central American cichlids. Featuring Thor the huge 17"+ male Jaguar Cichlid.This is a full South & Central American Cichlid stocked fish room tour from a fish keeper who really loves this hobby.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Join us as we visit the fishroom of a monster fish keeper. This fish room tour features over 9 different aquariums. We are guided through this monster fish room tour of a true monster fish keeper. Dave shows off his amazing collection of gorgeous, huge South American cichlids and Central American cichlids. Featuring Thor the huge 17"+ male Jaguar Cichlid.This is a full South & Central American Cichlid stocked fish room tour from a fish keeper who really loves this hobby.

Thanks for sharing! That is a great hobbyist who I enjoyed the interview and his tanks of well kept SA and CA cichlids. :D
pops pops
Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7
isde02 isde02

Reactions: Aqua Nut

Aqua Nut

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Thanks for sharing! That is a great hobbyist who I enjoyed the interview and his tanks of well kept SA and CA cichlids. :D
pops pops
Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7
isde02 isde02
Right on I happy you enjoyed it , thanks for watching

Reactions: tlindsey

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Dave is my new hero. thanks for posting. I seen this posted on Oscarfish.com but could not get it run, glad I got to see it, again thanks for sharing it. :)

Reactions: Aqua Nut
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store