Flowerhorn in cincinnati?

gregkarr09

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Anyone know where I can find quality flowerhorn's in the Cincinnati area? I know of bluegrass cichlids but they don't appear to be open or respond to emails and phone calls. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. I am also in the market for a 75 gal tank and stand set up, (filter and extra's welcomed). Also if anyone has had a good experience with a shipper please let me know as well. As I am not opposed to ordering from someone. Price needs to be reasonable, preferably under $200 for fish. Tank budget is $250. Thanks in advance.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone know where I can find quality flowerhorn's in the Cincinnati area?
You should check out Ichiban Tropical Fish.He is a vendor here who does sell FH.He's based in Pittsburgh and he ships.

Skinned

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2015
Aquatics and Exotics in Mount Healthy has nice grown fish often for $100-$200 for big kok cherry flowerhorns. They're right on Hamilton Avenue.

I've bought a few Red Texas hybrids from All About Pets right off I275 and he is the guy I tend to give my bad citizens or other fish that don't fit in my vision too. He has great prices and is a cool guy...he will probably sell you a refurbished tank as well. He keeps his fish for sale in nice big tanks and has a couple really cool foot-long clown loaches in his show tank.

Top Shelf Aquatics has a very nice selection I can't say I've ever seen hybrids there.

Reactions: gregkarr09
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store