Flowerhorn x Blood Parrot fry

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
If you cross back pick out your pearliest female and take back to the father. It'll be easier to find an egg laying female than a fertile male. Do you have a recent update? Has chaos broke out in the growout tank? My gb's are keeping me on my toes.

d3ssen27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mauritius
If you cross back pick out your pearliest female and take back to the father. It'll be easier to find an egg laying female than a fertile male. Do you have a recent update? Has chaos broke out in the growout tank? My gb's are keeping me on my toes.
I had so much to do with these mini monsters..i had to separate them as chaos broke out..will update later on

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I had so much to do with these mini monsters..i had to separate them as chaos broke out..will update later on
I was in the same boat, still am to an extent. My SRD's just laid finally and I pulled the eggs. I got a feeling if they make it, more tanks and regret in my future...lol. It's a good thing it is enjoyable to watch what they end up growing into.

d3ssen27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mauritius
I was in the same boat, still am to an extent. My SRD's just laid finally and I pulled the eggs. I got a feeling if they make it, more tanks and regret in my future...lol. It's a good thing it is enjoyable to watch what they end up growing into.
I got 2 batches from my srd and parrot pair and i am already out of space...too many fry...lol

Reactions: Ozzie73

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I got 2 batches from my srd and parrot pair and i am already out of space...too many fry...lol
My growouts are hitting spawning age...had to do an emergency move the other night. I walked down and seen them all bunched up at one end of the tank, with 2 at the other end, with the male doing the occasional guided missile trick at the bunch. Divided the tank and left the pair on one side to test the male, and moved a handful to another tank I had set up for something else. Never ending saga with these little jerks...lol

d3ssen27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mauritius
My growouts are hitting spawning age...had to do an emergency move the other night. I walked down and seen them all bunched up at one end of the tank, with 2 at the other end, with the male doing the occasional guided missile trick at the bunch. Divided the tank and left the pair on one side to test the male, and moved a handful to another tank I had set up for something else. Never ending saga with these little jerks...lol
wow thats great..you have any picture of the fry?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store