FS: 150 Gallon Clear for Life Acrylic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak nasty

Gambusia
Jul 21, 2015
Getting out of the hobby! I have a beautiful 150 complete set up. Comes with everything! Tank has built in dual corner overflows, 60 gallon custom made sump, Aqua UV sterilizer, Lifegard pump, Eshopps filter socks, moving K2 media bed in sump, twin Aquaclear 70 powerheads, two 300 watt heaters, LED lighting, 200 plus pounds of sand, Seiryu rocks, driftwood, live plants, black wooden stand, also comes with all my maintenance equipment: water testing kit, chemicals, nets, extra media, planting tools, etc. Tank is close to 5 years old. I drained it last June and polished inside and out. Minimal scratches and totally invisible with water in it. It's currently up and running asking $850 for everything or OBO. Awesome aquarium! I'm in SoCal local pickup only. Thank you Mark 310 594-9535

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sleepyfish

Feeder Fish
Apr 3, 2011
SoCal
I'm very interested in the whole setup. Are there currently any livestock? Do you have any pictures of the sump and plumbing? Where is the return plumbed?

Thanks,
James

Freak nasty

Gambusia
Jul 21, 2015
Here's some pics of the sump. The dual overflows drain through durso stand pipes into twin filter socks into first chamber of the sump. From there water is filter through sponge media into the second chamber where there is a 300 watt heater and small pump for the UV sterilizer. Next is more sponge media into the the third chamber where the K2 moving media bed is powered by two Aquaclear 70 powerheads. Last is more sponge media into the last chamber where the UV sterilized water pours into and the Lifegard pump is located to return water back to the tank through a single return line.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sleepyfish

Feeder Fish
Apr 3, 2011
SoCal
Thanks for the pictures. Are you available Monday late morning/mid day? If so, that is the earliest I'll be able to come up to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store