Geo and bush be okay with bichir?

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
I have a leopard bush fish and a geophagus braziliasus that are prob close to 2 inches in a 20 long to grow out. I would like to put then in a 75 so I can start to redo the 20. My main concern is my 7-8 inch delhezi, iv never seen him be aggressive but that doesn't mean he wont. I also have a 6 inch senegal, this guy's given me problems in the past he tried to eat a small banjo catfish and he ate a few clown loaches after they died. Also a large eb acara but I doubt that would hurt anything. Anyway do you guys think they would be okay? Iv also been eyeing a large piece of driftwood at my lfs that is covered in java fern so maybe I should get that and add some cover? Thoughts?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Would leave the ctenopoma and th ego in the grow it till a bit larger. Should be too far away from going to the main tank. I've had 2in taken by a delhezi that size. Not too worried about the senegalus.

Reactions: tlindsey

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yea I thought it was a bit to soon, I think I'm still gonna get that drift wood with Java fern on it cuz I'll need plants in the 75 anyway if I want to transfer the ctenopoma.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store