Guess what I got!!

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
He is in a 65 gallon tank with 2 glass doors. Have a bit to wait. No upgrades. Outside cage of 450+ gallons. I’m going to make a thread about it.

Toby_H

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Anyone interested in a giant lizard, please consider a Black & White Tegu.

I had a male that grew to 50" and weighed nearly 20 lbs. He was truly tame. He free roamed the house all the time. I could put him on a leash and walk him outside.

I long to get another one but won't do so until I can offer him ample space as I did last time. Mine grew up with a 8' x 3' indoor enclosure and a 12' x 6' outdoor balcony dedicated to him. He stayed outside for about 8 months of the year.

He remained very tame and healthy but he died when my house burned down. :-(

IMG_0180.jpg

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I’d love to have a large reptile I can “trust.”
I’d trust my crested gecko if I took the time to train her for handling and if she hadn’t decided to go on a 2 week vacation once.

Cich Mind

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Michigan
What's up Kelly_Aquatics Kelly_Aquatics ,
That's a very nice Skink you have. It looks like he is nice and tame. I really like the tank you set up for him, he must be very comfy. Very cool! I've had several lizards in my day including a Bearded Dragon, Savanah Monitor and a Leopard Gecko. I had good experiences with all of them except for a Nile Monitor I once kept for a very short time because he was crazy insane. Many lizards can be pretty intelligent too. They are very rewarding to keep as well. Good luck raising him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store