Guys you were right need to stay away from Reddit.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea it’s everywhere. Problem with too much info out there. Don’t think mfk has a official Reddit group out there.

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Yea it’s everywhere. Problem with too much info out there. Don’t think mfk has a official Reddit group out there.
I dont even know If its misinformation at this point he literally said he saw 24 inch Senegal Bichirs. I thought the MonsterFishKeepers Reddit was related to here ?

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Well got called an Animal Abuser and blamed for keeping them in such miserable conditions. They keep telling me they will get to 20+ inches without showing any proof except an internet site that sells them at that size (doubt). Also somehow I am the one who didnt do research and is angry.

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Deleting the post. Hate these kind of people. I know they are just randoms on the internet but the insults do hurt me since I care about these animals.

IMG_20220220_155728.jpg

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I dont even know If its misinformation at this point he literally said he saw 24 inch Senegal Bichirs. I thought the MonsterFishKeepers Reddit was related to here ?
Maybe talking about turkana Senegalus that get big. Don’t think mfk has an official group there. Probably have the name. I’m not certain.

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Maybe talking about turkana Senegalus that get big. Don’t think mfk has an official group there. Probably have the name. I’m not certain.
Guess so, still got lots of backlash for just sharing few pics. I will stick to here where people actually know what is what... Deleted the post anyway. Guess you all have an animal abuser among you all.

• Haha
Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Oh you were there. Man thanks anyway. It just makes me doubt myself even tho I got approval from experienced keepers here like Krismo. Saddens me .
You've confused me with something else lol i've only kept polys for a less than a year now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store