Help! Crack in tank!

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Did u drill it yet? Thats all u have to do lol...once u get other accomidations you can further fix with a patch. Tank can be full with fish while u drill i dont understand the problem? Ur worse off doing nothing rite now while the pressure of that tank slowly spreads the crack :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

majorhavok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2012
Left Coast
Here's the problem
I'd have nowhere to keep my fish for a week...

Sent from my MB855 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Your call.. but the crack will continue to grow while filled. That brace wasn't there just for fun.. you are risking putting your water on the floor and having a much bigger and more immediate problem with your fish.

Hardhead

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2012
West Deptford, NJ
Cannot believe you havent drain and fixed this yet. You have been give good information on what to do but refuse to do it. Enjoy the 240 gallons on your floor.

brettsdad2011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
madison, wi
Cannot believe you havent drain and fixed this yet. You have been give good information on what to do but refuse to do it. Enjoy the 240 gallons on your floor.
Did i say i didn't drain it? Did you ask if i drained it? It's drained. Thanks for asking.

lilpendragon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2012
South Florida
Did i say i didn't drain it? Did you ask if i drained it? It's drained. Thanks for asking.

Would've been easier if you'd have listened and not filled it in the first place. :)

Patch it and patch it good. I know you're in a hurry but it's better to do it right once. Don't do a rush job, that'll cause you major troubles later.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store