Hey everyone!

Svw06

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2017
I'm new to the forum my name is Sara. I have been out of the fish keeping a while but now have a freshly stocked 250 gallon. Started out with 2 bichirs, ornate and endlis, later we tried 3 silver aro's, then, 2 silver flagtails and a gar. I joined because I now have many questions and some issues of course. Thanks in advance and still looking at the loads of info on this site! Sorry in advance, I've never joined one of theses before and I'm still figuring this all out.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'm new to the forum my name is Sara. I have been out of the fish keeping a while but now have a freshly stocked 250 gallon. Started out with 2 bichirs, ornate and endlis, later we tried 3 silver aro's, then, 2 silver flagtails and a gar. I joined because I now have many questions and some issues of course. Thanks in advance and still looking at the loads of info on this site! Sorry in advance, I've never joined one of theses before and I'm still figuring this all out.
Welcome aboard Sara! ☺ Feel free to ask any questions that you have and member 's will be happy to answer them.

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com