Hey guys! After my albino Senegal bichir passed away, this little Endli called to me!

EnbyNewbie

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
Hey guys, I’m a long-time lurker and first-time poster and I just came to share my new baby! My very friendly, loving albino Senegal I had for 2 years sadly contracted SBD and passed very suddenly, and while reminiscing at the store I bought him from, I met this adorable little Endli and couldn’t stop thinking about him so I caved and had to buy him. I was thinking he is a reincarnation of my albino as he is very light in color compared to the other Endlis in the tank, he adjusted immediately, and already feeds from my ”hand (aka chopsticks)” just like my old one did, and he even takes pellets right away!! He’s only about 3“ long and is a very active and fun baby! Just wanted to share the news of my miracle reincarnation baby!C6D4D71B-98D3-4FD4-A2B8-EAA275E76BC6.jpeg

Cfremont23

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2020
Sorry about your senegal but congrats on the endli i got one my self I got one myself last winter small enough to where it still had external gills but after that short amount of time he is now 10 inches long and is an amazing fish. Good luck! :)

EnbyNewbie

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
Sorry about your senegal but congrats on the endli i got one my self I got one myself last winter small enough to where it still had external gills but after that short amount of time he is now 10 inches long and is an amazing fish. Good luck! :)
Thank you!! I look forward to having him grow into a big ol boy!! He's already eating like a pig and is super active!!

Reactions: tlindsey

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Welcome and congrats on the new pick up!

Reactions: EnbyNewbie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store