Hey I'm Pin!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Or perhaps let the pig swim with it? Instead of fish and chips you'll get fish and pork.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
It's actually a juvi Kunekune :) super cool but BIG pigs when they get older
O wow kind of rare to see someone with one. Most people have potbellies that I know of lol. My aunt used to run a pig farm at one point and she had some massive pigs but not certain what kind she had. They were big and pink that's all I can remember haha.

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020
O wow kind of rare to see someone with one. Most people have potbellies that I know of lol. My aunt used to run a pig farm at one point and she had some massive pigs but not certain what kind she had. They were big and pink that's all I can remember haha.
Yeah, kunkunes are hard to find unless you're someone in the UK etc. I just happened to get lucky and find some piglets on craigslist (where I get 99% of my animals) LOL

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah, kunkunes are hard to find unless you're someone in the UK etc. I just happened to get lucky and find some piglets on craigslist (where I get 99% of my animals) LOL
Yeah I never had much luck with pets I get from Craigslist. Lol most of the fish I've gotten from there I had to re-home because they were just too aggressive.

Reactions: pinfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store