Status
Not open for further replies.

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
I will be needed 2, but not till I squire and grow out a couple gatf.

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Overpriced
If you could provide someone who currently has them in stock for the same size and cheaper id be willing to see if the boss would go any lower. and these are also the last ill be having until they are readily available again

Reactions: amazontank

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
If you could provide someone who currently has them in stock for the same size and cheaper id be willing to see if the boss would go any lower. and these are also the last ill be having until they are readily available again
I do know of another supplier that is selling then for 2/3 of ur price and some are lrgr then what ur offering . Regardless i dont want to put another vendors name.out there on ur posts, but for those that do their research will find them.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
I do know of another supplier that is selling then for 2/3 of ur price and some are lrgr then what ur offering . Regardless i dont want to put another vendors name.out there on ur posts, but for those that do their research will find them.
Well much appreciated, ill be sure to look into it

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
If you didn't like the price keep it moving. No one needs your comment. It's rude
haha Much appreciated Andrew, but it's all good. Everyone has their opinion and their comments. He could have been right, you have the people that own things and want to get rid of them or want to move things fast because they don't want it to die or end up getting a deal somehow and they have the opportunity to sell a little cheaper. I checked around google and skimmed on MFK and didn't seem to find any cheaper in any retail store.

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
haha Much appreciated Andrew, but it's all good. Everyone has their opinion and their comments. He could have been right, you have the people that own things and want to get rid of them or want to move things fast because they don't want it to die or end up getting a deal somehow and they have the opportunity to sell a little cheaper. I checked around google and skimmed on MFK and didn't seem to find any cheaper in any retail store.
The fish were being sold in store, not via private seller. Regardless if Andrew is willing to overpay and ad to fish being overpriced, that is his perogidive. Its senseless but unfortunately common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store