I got a job

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Nice apron young man. Name tag as well, very professional. It'll be a good introduction into the grown up world. Knuckle down and keep your nose clean:thumbsup:

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Nice apron young man. Name tag as well, very professional. It'll be a good introduction into the grown up world. Knuckle down and keep your nose clean:thumbsup:
Just got home and the powers out, all fish doing good. Anyway I checked my hours for the week and it’s been two days and I’ve works 11 hours. Not sure if I like loading cars or not, I like meeting all new people but some of them can be weird, a single middle aged mom had almost 50 packs of hotdogs today… also it’s hot out and running back forth gets very tiring very fast and I already get dehydrated easily and fast so it’s a rough for me but miss v. Said she has a job in mind for me and I asked for a hint and was told that with that position I would have much more freedom than anyone else my age working there. Also I’m drenched in sweat and tired as crap.
Thank you. I honestly hate the apron, it’s a bit uncomfortable to wear in the heat like that but Insude I don’t notice it. Today was first my official work day and already met a lot of amazing people.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
loading cars
Unless you apply for a particular position more than likely the undesirable job will be assigned to the new associate. I've personally have done some jobs that I disliked but kept my head up. I currently run a machine at work and I enjoy it. I remember having a paper route and it was challenging in the hot and cold seasons. I had to deliver on foot.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Unless you apply for a particular position more than likely the undesirable job will be assigned to the new associate. I've personally have done some jobs that I disliked but kept my head up. I currently run a machine at work and I enjoy it. I remember having a paper route and it was challenging in the hot and cold seasons. I had to deliver on foot.
Couldn’t imagine doing that lol. Yea I kinda hate doing the loading cars and stuff but I’m not gonna complain. I made 20$ in tips today and 13$ yesterday so here soon I’ll be buying a python vacuum and then this Thursday I get paid and will buying a brand new 75g tank for my flowerhorn. On the down side though I cannot feel my freaking legs anymore ? also I have a hydration problem and sweat more than usual so after 15 minutes of work I’m already drenched in sweat and drunk 3 waters

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Couldn’t imagine doing that lol. Yea I kinda hate doing the loading cars and stuff but I’m not gonna complain. I made 20$ in tips today and 13$ yesterday so here soon I’ll be buying a python vacuum and then this Thursday I get paid and will buying a brand new 75g tank for my flowerhorn. On the down side though I cannot feel my freaking legs anymore ? also I have a hydration problem and sweat more than usual so after 15 minutes of work I’m already drenched in sweat and drunk 3 waters
Great to hear you are receiving tips ? Stay hydrated and your legs will get stronger.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Great to hear you are receiving tips ? Stay hydrated and your legs will get stronger.
Hard for me to stay hydrated, for as long as I can remember I’ve always had excessive sweating and get dehydrated extremely fast and easily but I’ve always plays sports so I’m used to being sore and wanting to cut my legs off because they hurt so much ? THANK GOD IM OFF TOMORROW

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
How is it?
If you enjoy you’re ankles deciding to be non existent anymore then it’s good ? it’s a living hell, it’s extremely chaotic in my department and very stressful for everyone except me and another kid because they just joke around around while still working

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store