ID please

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
Thanks guys, missed my fellow Cichla enthusiast. Tony Lee's instagram got me inspired again, thanks bro. I picked up these three tonight, I'm thinking they are temensis though after seeing them in person.

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
Awesome, Im starting to see faint lines in between the traditional 3 bars forming on the small one. The two larger ones arent showing any signs of having 5 bars yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Last time i had baby azuls I didnt pay this much attention because they came from a reputable vendor. The other azuls I had were from rapps and were already 6"+ so i never got to see their transformation. These were sold to my friend as kelberi, but I knew right away they were not due to the connected horizontal bar they had as fry.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Awesome, Im starting to see faint lines in between the traditional 3 bars forming on the small one. The two larger ones arent showing any signs of having 5 bars yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Last time i had baby azuls I didnt pay this much attention because they came from a reputable vendor. The other azuls I had were from rapps and were already 6"+ so i never got to see their transformation. These were sold to my friend as kelberi, but I knew right away they were not due to the connected horizontal bar they had as fry.
My last azuls came from Rapps also and they were blue at a small size.
DSCF0397.JPG DSCF0409.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store