Illegal fishkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
I'm Asian, and yet I found this to be offensive as well. Not cool.
Exactly,I don't think I'm exaggerating I think because it's not a joke about bottomfeeders race it's not offensive to him that's not cool were here to talk about fish not post racist pics on here

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
Ok whatever i don't think I was wrong anyway so there's no way we can TRY to lift this ban on snakeheads???we have slot of MFK members won't that be enough??

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
No, you dont get to make a public thread and then say "you! over there! just you! stay out of this!" You think it doesnt bother me just because it's not my ethnic background? I'm Italian, Irish, German, French, and Ukrainian. Take your best shot. Even PM me. See if I get offended. It doesnt matter, we're all people. And people taking everything as being racist just creates a deeper divide between "races" and makes room for more racism.

Anyways, I dont think a lift on the Snakehead ban will ever be seen, at least not in our lifetime. Unless of course someone comes up with a large bribe...

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
No, you dont get to make a public thread and then say "you! over there! just you! stay out of this!" You think it doesnt bother me just because it's not my ethnic background? I'm Italian, Irish, German, French, and Ukrainian. Take your best shot. Even PM me. See if I get offended. It doesnt matter, we're all people. And people taking everything as being racist just creates a deeper divide between "races" and makes room for more racism.

Anyways, I dont think a lift on the Snakehead ban will ever be seen, at least not in our lifetime. Unless of course someone comes up with a large bribe...
I still don't think I'm wrong and no I'm not going to make fun of your race,
I'm not like that

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
The masses are punished because of the actions of the minority.

That's how society works. Get used to it.
Yep. People are so afraid of what can go wrong they never consider the value of allowing things like snakeheads back into the hobby. They were a moderately popular food fish that could cheaply and easily be bread, not anymore!

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
Yep. People are so afraid of what can go wrong they never consider the value of allowing things like snakeheads back into the hobby. They were a moderately popular food fish that could cheaply and easily be bread, not anymore!
Man this sucks, so if a bribe would work would everyone be a part of it how much $ are we talking here?

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
For what its worth I didn't get offended by the Mexifornia post. I'm Irish/polish so I get some good jokes coming my way. It's just a joke it wasn't an attack on an individual(or even overly negative). Its a joke based in a factual stereo type/demographic. I know its unpopular to say but there are illegal Hispanics in the US, doesn't mean that if you are part Hispanic you are illegal though. Plenty of stupid pollack jokes out there, I get a kick out of them. Same for Irish men being alcoholics, Irish Catholics something of a conundrum... I'm Irish and don't drink, i'm polish and an engineer. I mean those stereo types and jokes don't effect me personally because I don't conform to them. St. Patrics day is a holiday that stereo types my heritage, so what. I'm not bound by that stigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store