Illegal fishkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
Dude, relax. He isnt treating you as anything other than a human. It's a simple joke. Yaknow, people playing the race card in any situation where it is even slightly applicable leads to more prejudice and questionable behavior than the situations themselves. People gotta laugh at themselves more often. He didnt call you, or anyone else, anything. He didnt use a slur and he didnt perpetuate a stereotype. Open up your mind and relax a bit, yeah?
I don't care if it's a simple joke,a joke made for someone else or if he said
Jk you don't see me doing that bs and no I won't relax if it offends me I will speak up,it's my thread and expect serious answers about FISH it's like me saying or comparing the slowest,ugliest,behavior or color of a fish to a persons race..NOT COOL

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish_sauce

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2009
Taiwan
That's not funny I don't see a joke in that in anyway you must be the biggest idiot in the world to post that on a persons thread that happens to be half Mexican half italian, I take pride In my cultures and don't expect anyone to treat me any less than others, I treat everyone on here the same and have never made fun of any race or posted stupid pics of diff races,I am a man not a freaken kid even though I'm 20 I act more then my age,if this website was made for one race I don't think anyone on here would make this site what it is today or as many people as members

I'm Asian, and yet I found this to be offensive as well. Not cool.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I don't care if it's a simple joke,a joke made for someone else or if he said
Jk you don't see me doing that bs and no I won't relax if it offends me I will speak up,it's my thread and expect serious answers about FISH it's like me saying or comparing the slowest,ugliest,behavior or color of a fish to a persons race..NOT COOL

You're exaggerating. It's nothing like that. If it offends you, then grow some thicker skin. If he had said something seriously offensive, then you have a right to be angry. But in this case, you gotta move on. He really didnt say anything that bad. The whole world isnt gonna shape itself to your version of PC-ness. So learn to relax and not take everything so seriously, or you're gonna have a tough time with people.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Immigrant nation my friend!

There's a guy in my area that tries to sell snakeheads by means of solicitation. Shady dude...
Other than that there have been gold and green aros, piranha (they're legal in New Jersey so not a big deal) and probably much more that I wouldn't even recognize as illegal if and when I saw it.

hotsauce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
san diego
Well just to add to this thread, im here in california and nothing is legal! It takes one or two uneducated for stupid people, to ruin a good thing. There are ways for almost anyone, anywhere, to obtain certain permits and permission to house and keep almost anything. It takes alot of money and credentials. Usually that means you understand what you are getting yourself in to, and they can always come back after you of you do go rouge! Plus with some species honestly, most of the guys on here dont need! Housing a fish that has the potential of growing well over 4+ feet, in a 55gal with NO plan to follow once it gets too big. Unfortunately, most guys on here dont even realize the true size potential of some cichlids, let alone, a TRUE monster fish. So study up and save your cash.......................and almost nothing is out of reach!

Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flyinggogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
omaha ne
So study up and save your cash.......................and almost nothing is out of reach!

Oh yeah! Backyard Muskie pond!!!!

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
You're exaggerating. It's nothing like that. If it offends you, then grow some thicker skin. If he had said something seriously offensive, then you have a right to be angry. But in this case, you gotta move on. He really didnt say anything that bad. The whole world isnt gonna shape itself to your version of PC-ness. So learn to relax and not take everything so seriously, or you're gonna have a tough time with people.
I think I have a good way with people ,it's the ones that have their head up their.......
That I have a problem with I dint get it why are you even trying to proof me something wen none of this has nothing to do with you,I'm not trying to sound rude but please stay out of this thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store