iPhone pffft! THIS is the phone to have!!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
yea i can't do the limited thing

gotta be unlimited. i will probably just stay and upgrade to a newer phone
Yeah tiered data sucks. My monthly plan resets tomorrow, and so far I'm at 2.9GB of usage, and I've hardly touched my phone this month. The minimum data pack is 2GB for $30. I would have exceeded that already!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Yeah tiered data sucks. My monthly plan resets tomorrow, and so far I'm at 2.9GB of usage, and I've hardly touched my phone this month. The minimum data pack is 2GB for $30. I would have exceeded that already!
wow, for me it's $30 per phone for unlimited

I was lucky enough to get into a promo back in January for $10 a line unlimited data. They will have to pry that from my cold dead hands....
sweet

and yea, i'm gonna take your advise and wait for the holidays. if the price is right, i'll go bionic

soulpatch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2010
Downingtown, PA
Make sur eyou try out the phones before you get them. Some people hate the screens and like J hate the camera on the moto products. So try them all out.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
wow, for me it's $30 per phone for unlimited
Same for my two lines. Although I actually pay $23 thanks to my 23% corporate discount :D

plecostic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
USA
It cracks me up listening to people infected with Obsessive Compulsive Technology Disorder OCTD. Every year it's the same thing, iphone vs blah blah phone. Who cares ? The same whining about price, feature, blah blah. Just get yourself a cheap prepaid phone or better yet don't use a cell phone, they cause cancer anway but you don't care about that right ? lol

As if any of these phone makers really care about what you want lol

How on earth they got people to pay so much for a cheap made in china phone is astounding.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
It cracks me up listening to people infected with Obsessive Compulsive Technology Disorder OCTD. Every year it's the same thing, iphone vs blah blah phone. Who cares ? The same whining about price, feature, blah blah. Just get yourself a cheap prepaid phone or better yet don't use a cell phone, they cause cancer anway but you don't care about that right ? lol

How on earth they got people to pay so much for a cheap made in china phone is astounding.
Don't be such a luddite! Do you even have electricity and running water in your home?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At

apparently millions of people care

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store