2 yo yo loaches one a half inch and other 1 inch

1 dojo around inch and a half
1 Electric blue acara about 2 inches
3 platies
1 Upside down catfish 2 inches
1 Raphael catfish inch and a half
1 pearl gourami inch and a half
3 cherry barbs less than inch

I run a 60 gal sponge filter and a eheim canister rated for 92 gal and do 35% ish water changes once a week and gravel vac real well.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Thats gonna be pushing it when they get bigger the roselines will use every inch of that tank and can get a decent size.....i would upgrade to at least a 75 for the better footprint.....a 120 would be nice tho

Also i would do larger water changes when they get big ur looking at at least 50% a week....%75 would be perfect

Reactions: Frank Castle

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
A good rule of thumb about overstocking....if have to ask then more than likely it's a yes.

Try to upgrade the tank and you'll be fine.

Reactions: Frank Castle

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Thanks guys, I just bought a 75 today I'm planning on turning into a semi aggressive tank with senegal bichir, eels and clown loaches ( I'll get rid when they get to big ik) so would full grown roseline be okay in there? When my raphael is big enough I'll move him in there too.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Roselines will good in there with the future tankmates.

Beetlebug515

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2015
Thanks guys, I just bought a 75 today I'm planning on turning into a semi aggressive tank with senegal bichir, eels and clown loaches ( I'll get rid when they get to big ik) so would full grown roseline be okay in there? When my raphael is big enough I'll move him in there too.
I would keep an eye on the interaction between the bichir and the loaches and eel. In my own experience, bichir can get very nippy at times. Mostly due to their poor eyesight. The clowns aren't armor plated like the bichir is and could sustain some serious damage from any bichir bites. What kind of eel are you planning on getting?

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
I would keep an eye on the interaction between the bichir and the loaches and eel. In my own experience, bichir can get very nippy at times. Mostly due to their poor eyesight. The clowns aren't armor plated like the bichir is and could sustain some serious damage from any bichir bites. What kind of eel are you planning on getting?
Peacock and zig zag

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Thank goodness...as soon as I saw eel and 75 gallon I thought this was going to be another tire track or fire eel in a 75 gallon tank scenario. Lol. Thanks for not being "that person."

I want a fire eel so bad but im not gonna be that guy that can't house it lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store