It’s finally happening, but it’s actually happening

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'll bet that most people who know you would contribute to the cause...
Word on the street has it that you are absolutely right. He has been sent that much dynamite from "friends" he now has a larger nuclear arsenal than the US government!

But we would miss the spectacle of you "panning for gravel"...
Yes, that would be a shame, but on the flip side we could watch his dad panning for bits of surfer dude!

This was a serious thread jjohnwm jjohnwm . And as usual, as with virtually every thread we get involved in, we're ruining it, lol.

C'mon shadow, get a move on with this damn pond, lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Word on the street has it that you are absolutely right. He has been sent that much dynamite from "friends" he now has a larger nuclear arsenal than the US government!
In truth, that might be my fault. As soon as I read the first comment about dynamite, I organized a GoExplodeMe account for him...

Yes, that would be a shame, but on the flip side we could watch his dad panning for bits of surfer dude!
Yeah, okay, thanks, I now have a noseful of hot coffee...

This was a serious thread jjohnwm jjohnwm @jjohnwm . And as usual, as with virtually every thread we get involved in, we're ruining it, lol.
What??!! No!! We don't...I mean, it's not as if...but...I didn't...well......maybe........yeah, OK.

C'mon shadow, get a move on with this damn pond, lol.
Careful...thin ice, here...he's sensitive...:)
It takes as long as it takes.

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Maybe it will be done in time for December rains to fill up 10% of the pond...
I'll get his address and ship him a few tons of snow next spring...that'll do the trick...

Or, wait...by that time he might have his driver's licence. He can come get it.

I'll plan to be at work when he does...:)

Oh, and in case M MultipleTankSyndrome is reading this...don't worry, they will be metric tons. :)

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Bad news…I fractured my heel. Based off of X-rays it looks like a piece of my heel bone came off. However, I think I fractured my heel but also tore a muscle called the Plantar Fasciia, which I’ve had problems with in the past. I’m going to a pediatrician today to see what he thinks, but I’m currently on crutches and have a half-cast on if.

E6A66541-E0DA-434F-95B8-84D7D115E41C.jpeg

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
You really don’t want to finish that pond lol

Best wishes and I hope you’re back on your feet (quite literally) soon!

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It's feeble excuse after feeble excuse. And looking at that x-ray it looks like your little toe has come away from the attached bone. Is that where you hit it with your shovel whilst not wearing your boots? Lol.

I'd get on to the mods if I was you to change the title of your thread from, "it's finally happening, but it's actually happening" to, "can anybody build me a pond!" Lol.

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
It's finally happening, but it's actually happening...well, it's stopped happening for a bit 'cuz I got a booboo...okay, it's started happening again but more slowly...

...okay, got a bigger booboo now so it's not happening.

Kidding aside, get better soon...and then fer chrissake GET A PAIR OF SAFETY BOOTS before starting up again. This is just common sense. What have you been wearing up to this point: sandals?...runners?...ballet slippers?

The boots will add a miniscule amount to the total cost of this project.. and you'll still have 'em afterwards.. and if you think they look silly, well, take a look at yourself now in a full-length mirror.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It's finally happening, but it's actually happening...well, it's stopped happening for a bit 'cuz I got a booboo...okay, it's started happening again but more slowly...

...okay, got a bigger booboo now so it's not happening.

Kidding aside, get better soon...and then fer chrissake GET A PAIR OF SAFETY BOOTS before starting up again. This is just common sense. What have you been wearing up to this point: sandals?...runners?...ballet slippers?

The boots will add a miniscule amount to the total cost of this project.. and you'll still have 'em afterwards.. and if you think they look silly, well, take a look at yourself now in a full-length mirror.
The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow + full length mirror = seven years bad luck!!!! Guaranteed! Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store