Jeremy Wade is back!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ahh so the dude was a shame ok and they took the bath in poopy water lol
I didnt want to call him a witch doctor so I went with shaman lol.Wade was saying that the river is full of sewage and human waste and high ammounts of cholera.....kinda brings new meaning to the term "don't drink the water".

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He said he did it because it would have been taken as offensive if he didn't follow the holy man into the water. I think I would rather be healthy & offensive than having week long diarrhea & possible hepatitis :eek:
How about that.I recall a dilemma he was in after he caught a huge African tiger fish.He wanted to release the fish but the locals wanted it as it would have provided food for quite a bit of them.They looked like they were prepared to filet Wade if he didn't hand it over lol.

Reactions: jaws7777

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Yep I liked that episode with the giant tiger fish. I always thought it was funny how out of all the episodes he never had any fish not survive to be released, except that tiger fish. I think the producers knew the villagers probably would have skinned Jeremy if he let that fish go.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Right and then there was the scene in that episode where the fisherman dove into the raging water.It was like diving into a food blender but a few minutes later he climbed out as if he was in a swimming pool.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Right and then there was the scene in that episode where the fisherman dove into the raging water.It was like diving into a food blender but a few minutes later he climbed out as if he was in a swimming pool.
Welcome to Africa.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Very impressive scene.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
He said he did it because it would have been taken as offensive if he didn't follow the holy man into the water. I think I would rather be healthy & offensive than having week long diarrhea & possible hepatitis :eek:
Lmaooo agreed. I'm patting the guy on his back and giving him the "nah I'm good bro" look

I didnt want to call him a witch doctor so I went with shaman lol.Wade was saying that the river is full of sewage and human waste and high ammounts of cholera.....kinda brings new meaning to the term "don't drink the water".
I just threw up a little...ugh lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store