LDA105 typhoon advice please

Jonnyakawombell

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2010
durham
Jonny it's Michael from Silksworth. Sorry not been around when you've called. I'll explain all when I see you. Let me know when you want to come for it mate and we'll sort if if you still want it
Yeah m8 defo still want it, I've called a couple of times last week and you weren't open, but it was late to be fair around 5-6 I think it was Tuesday and Thursday, I can come when ever your ready m8 as I have a tank cycled and ready are you available tommorow? Friday?

Mick105

Feeder Fish
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah m8 defo still want it, I've called a couple of times last week and you weren't open, but it was late to be fair around 5-6 I think it was Tuesday and Thursday, I can come when ever your ready m8 as I have a tank cycled and ready are you available tommorow? Friday?
Yes available tomorrow no problem. Just give me a time to make sure I'm there lol

Jonnyakawombell

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2010
durham
Jonny it's Michael from Silksworth. Sorry not been around when you've called. I'll explain all when I see you. Let me know when you want to come for it mate and we'll sort if if you still want it
Yes available tomorrow no problem. Just give me a time to make sure I'm there lol
ill try and get finished up at work early and be there for around 3 if that's any good, if not I could do around 5 after the school run, what's best for you?

Mick105

Feeder Fish
Jul 11, 2018

ill try and get finished up at work early and be there for around 3 if that's any good, if not I could do around 5 after the school run, what's best for you?
Earlier the better for me but 5 is fine if you can't get off early

Jonnyakawombell

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2010
durham
Have you got the typhoon yet mate ?
Yes mark I picked the LDA105 up from silksworth aquatics yesterday, I'll put some pictures up when he/she settles in, seems to be doing great so far, great size aswell 15-16 cm without the lairs on the tail, so a little bigger then I thought, nice and chunky looks to be in great health, I'll put some pics on soon, cracking fish

Jonnyakawombell

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2010
durham
Nice one. Look forward to the pic!
The little devil will have to come out of the cave first lol, I can see it's clearly fine, but it loves that cave and doesn't come out apart from to feed at lights out, once it's settled in in a week or so I'm considering removing the cave, so I can see him now and again.

Mark_N

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2017
Mines are the same after a year. They come out to feed that's it. Nearly 2k worth of fish and I never see them haha. Someone once described them as a fine wine that you only bring out occassionaly but you know you own something exclusive. That's what I tell myself anyway.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store