Apr 27, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Title says it all, if you're looking to get rid of a tank over 100g let me know with the price youre looking for. Could be 150 gallons, could be 700. I can pick up as well. Have a spot for ready for another aquarium and the market around here seems dead. Ideally at least a 6x3 would be awesome. Price cap is $1500 but thats for larger set ups. Let me know guys!

Pix Pix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have a 36” tall x 26” front to back x 6ft approximately. I’ll need to measure the length to confirm. It has right and left overflows inside and 3/4” thickness all around. The back is clear and the 2 sides are black. There are minor scratches but not hazy. It was a saltwater tank but no calcium buildup. There is no stand and no filter. There is a crack on the top center brace that runs across the 2 openings. That’s an easy fix. I can get you pictures if you are interested. Zip is 94605. Price is $800.

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
I have a 36” tall x 26” front to back x 6ft approximately. I’ll need to measure the length to confirm. It has right and left overflows inside and 3/4” thickness all around. The back is clear and the 2 sides are black. There are minor scratches but not hazy. It was a saltwater tank but no calcium buildup. There is no stand and no filter. There is a crack on the top center brace that runs across the 2 openings. That’s an easy fix. I can get you pictures if you are interested. Zip is 94605. Price is $800.
That tank has some awesome dimensions for sure and sounds really cool. But, unfortunately for the cost I have a handful of other options around the same price point that included a larger footprint, filters, stands, etc. Though, not to say your price isn’t unrealistic at all. I’m sure the thick acrylic for a 36” tall tank cost you quite a bit. I’d just rather get a bigger footprint. If anything changes though I’ll try to get in contact. Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store