Member and Brother recovering from Stroke

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
Please keep ShadowP in your prayers.

I would like to bring to your attention that my brother , known as ShadowP on this forum, and an avid enthusiast of Electric Blue Jack Dempseys had suffered a massive stroke on Aug 20 2015.

At the time of this message, he is in recovery therapy since the stroke affected the use of his left left side, specifically his left arm and leg. Currently he is making remarkable progress relearning how to walk and has regained limited mobility of his left arm and hand.

He asked that I post this information on his behalf to bring you all current on his absence, specifically from the EBJD discussions, and the Limerick Lounge among others..

He also wanted to let you know that his EBJD are doing well, all things considered, and wants your opinion on one of his juveniles which at the time of this shot is approximately 17 weeks old and ~2.5-3 inches in length (if my memory serves me right).

Please excuse the quality of the image as it was taken with his cell phone.

View attachment 1142805

Main questions he wants answered:

"How much are fry / juveniles of of this quality be worth?"
"How much would you pay?"

One quote he was given was $25 at 1 inch if he could prove the traits genetic and if he could "hit" these colors every time.

Also, please excuse the condition of the plants, since my brother is single and lives alone the tank was left unattended for a few days until we learned of his stroke.

Again, please pray fro a speedy recovery. Thank you!
This is my goal for my line of Jack Dempseys. Going to take a lot of in and out breeding to lock it in... but it it is doable!!! Starfire Blue seems appropriate.

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
This is my goal for my line of Jack Dempseys. Going to take a lot of in and out breeding to lock it in... but it is doable!!!(God willing)
Sorry for the blur... typical (won't stay still)Wasn't my fast shutter new camera, but Starfire Blue seems appropriate though a friend of mine was suggesting Blue Pearl
Got my zombie walk down pat! Little bit of a limp... let arm hangin' and swingin' around... can't complain... can shrug my shoulders and raise my left elbow out to the side almost shoulder height... left foot doesn't want to point straight while I walk...left knee still a tiny bit wobbly... left hand barely responds to opening and closing (my tank moving days will be many many months away but gonna keep working on all of it... speach and cognitive unaffected... I'm hoping it was a stroke of genius!
Sorry limerick writers... I'm still a smart-***.
Had password/log-in issues from this hospital activities room computer... which began with my e-mail password not being accepted or even the reset msn temp code to my phone not being accepted either hence the major delay in resetting the ShadowP account password, though I have read everyone's posts almost dailysince Sept 1st
I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts and coments/prayers.
Can't wait to dive back in to the Pride & Cleopatra bloodline.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Happy to hear you are in good spirits bro. Hopefully this doesn't get in the way of you sending me some sick grow outs hahah

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Happy to hear you are in good spirits bro. Hopefully this doesn't get in the way of you sending me some sick grow outs hahah
I don't believe in distributing poor quality.... but slang accepted; that crappy old phone cam pic TxVet recieved from me and posted above does look pretty SICK!!!(only 2" at the time)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Totally missed this post the first time around. Glad to see you back!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store