MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
AWWLRIGHT!!! :D Great to see you back Sid!! Happy to see you making progress buddy! :D

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
Glad you are starting to feel better mate that sucks. Was wondering why we hadn't had any update pics of your awesome fry.

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
Glad you are starting to feel better mate that sucks. Was wondering why we hadn't had any update pics of your awesome fry.
If you look for my most recent posts you'll find one of the prettiest... so much so ,I did a jaw drop cuz I hadn't seen it for a few weeks. My phone got misplaced when I was first taken to the hospital and I couln't contact anyone for a bit over a month.

Duh!!!!! Go to page 1 of this thread! thats a lousy shot from my ancient tech flip phone and it has a slow electronic shutter.
I pic messaged it to my brother and he posted (not where I asked) for me as an update on everything... but if you ignore some of the ghosting and blur from his movement, you'll get the gist of where they stand development wise..

Last edited:

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
where they stand development wise..
Who said Blue Gene Dempseys look like and can't be distinguished from wild type?
All of them are showing lots of bright blue spangles but not to the extent of that Starfire Blue one in the pic.Most have at least half that.
I'm going to try and lock his intense coloration and form into all of them... may take a few years but I think it'll be worth it for everyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store