Status
Not open for further replies.

buck_wildest

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Tampa, FL
benzjamin13;2231446; said:
There is no politics or religious threads allowed because it gets heated and flaming ensues. Posts and Threads get deleted because there may be no purpose to having it there. Tell me what's the purpose of someone posting "cool" when someone is selling something in the Buy/Sell Forum or when a Sticky ask for pictures and a bunch of people are putting "cool" or "nice?" Compliments are great, but that's what the photo lounge is for...not Stickies.

sry Karma i know in the pm i said i would stop but i just cant lol.

anyways why cant we say cool or awsome? what else is the forum for? is it taking up to much server space posting cool? i dotn get it why it seems to tick you off so bad. it takes me about 2.3 seconds to read "cool" and scroll down. and there shouldnt have to be a purpose in somone posting there observation/oppinion.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't tick me off...don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that sometimes we need to clean things up and if we think it's not adding anything useful, then it gets deleted. I still get my posts deleted to this day.

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
12 out of 24, 50%, of my thingies get reasons. Challenge to the mods, aim for75%! :popcorn:

Well, one has a reason but i have no idea what it means Lol, my bad there.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

buck_wildest

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Tampa, FL
benzjamin13;2231474; said:
It doesn't tick me off...don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that sometimes we need to clean things up and if we think it's not adding anything useful, then it gets deleted. I still get my posts deleted to this day.
lol mods delete other mods post? thats great llol

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Cool - :D

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
buck_wildest;2231498; said:
lol stone like im supprised your not banned already :)
Been there done that lol, haven't been banned in a couple of months w00t!
Everyday it suprises me too though.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
Im guessing that every time a new post pops up a little bell sounds off that a mod needs to check the new post and when they get their hands out of their 1000 gallon fish tank and dry off to look on their laptop and it just says"cool"and they might be like wtf you jerks.lol:D

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
i think the amount of people who have there panty's in a bunch is getting out of hand... seriously crying about censorship on a web forum... but i bet there tones would change if they dealt with all the crap the staff has to... we get it easy we just post and view and have fun... they have to clean all the crap up plus try to enjoy the site.... but god forbid a post gets deleted then its censorship... most "other" forums are not as big as mfk too... something to keep in your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store